Paragon has a competitive but fun ladies league. It is not necessary to be a member in order to participate. We have an 18 and 9 hole golf league that plays on Wednesday mornings throughout the season and new players are always welcome.
More information on our Ladies League can be found here
Wednesday Play Clarification
(as of April 4, 2017)
Costs: To be eligible for prizes on Ladies’ Day, you must have an 18 Hole membership to the Paragon Golf Club. During Wednesday Ladies’ Day Registration, monies will be collected as follows:
- $5.00 for Ladies’ Wednesday Play. (Includes: Prizes, 50/50 draw and chip‐in game)
- Monies will be collected at the Pro Shop – with sign up sheet for the following week.
- If you wish to sign up or cancel please call the Pro Shop at 902‐765‐2554.
- 9 Hole Ladies may pay $1.50 to be entered in the 50/50 draw and chip‐in game.
- Guests: Female guests of Paragon Golf & County Club members may participate in Wednesday Play, but are ineligible for Wednesday play prizes but may pay $1.50 for 50/50 and chip in game. Applicable Green Fees & Cart Fees must be paid at the Pro Shop.
The exact change is appreciated.
Exception: 9 Hole Ladies who wish to play 18 holes on Wednesday Ladies may do so by paying Member 9 Hole Green Fees of $15.00 plus Tax and be included in Prizes, entry would be $5.00.
Ties: Procedures for the Breaking of Ties, for Ladies Wednesday Play & Tournaments, are posted on Bulletin Board.
Match Play/Stroke Play: In accordance with Rule 33‐1, Match Play and Stroke Play cannot be played simultaneously. On Wednesday, if you wish to play your Match, you may pay $1.50 (50/50 draw and chip‐ins). You are not eligible for Wednesday play prizes.
Club Championship: 18 Hole Members Only: Club handicaps will be used, including Local Handicaps. (They will not be reduced to 40.4).