Wednesday Play Clarification
(as of April 4, 2017)
Costs: To be eligible for prizes on Ladies’ Day, you must have an 18 Hole membership to the Paragon Golf Club. During Wednesday Ladies’ Day Registration, monies will be collected as follows:
- $5.00 for Ladies’ Wednesday Play. (Includes: Prizes, 50/50 draw and chip‐in game)
- Monies will be collected at the Pro Shop – with sign up sheet for the following week.
- If you wish to sign up or cancel please call the Pro Shop at 902‐765‐2554.
- 9 Hole Ladies may pay $1.50 to be entered in the 50/50 draw and chip‐in game.
- Guests: Female guests of Paragon Golf & County Club members may participate in Wednesday Play, but are ineligible for Wednesday play prizes but may pay $1.50 for 50/50 and chip in game. Applicable Green Fees & Cart Fees must be paid at the Pro Shop.
The exact change is appreciated.
Exception: 9 Hole Ladies who wish to play 18 holes on Wednesday Ladies may do so by paying Member 9 Hole Green Fees of $15.00 plus Tax and be included in Prizes, entry would be $5.00.
Ties: Procedures for the Breaking of Ties, for Ladies Wednesday Play & Tournaments, are posted on Bulletin Board.
Match Play/Stroke Play: In accordance with Rule 33‐1, Match Play and Stroke Play cannot be played simultaneously. On Wednesday, if you wish to play your Match, you may pay $1.50 (50/50 draw and chip‐ins). You are not eligible for Wednesday play prizes.
Club Championship: 18 Hole Members Only: Club handicaps will be used, including Local Handicaps. (They will not be reduced to 40.4).