- Each player must have a bag and clubs. No more than 4 players per group.
- No play when frost is present.
- Membership or green fee tag must be displayed on bag.
- No starting on #10 without Pro Shop permission.
- Repair your ball marks on the greens.
- Replace your divots on the course.
- Rake the sand traps.
- Place refuse in containers provided.
- No golf cars or carts within 30 feet of greens.
Avoid slow play at all times:
- If a hole is open ahead of your group and the group behind you is waiting, it’s time to wave them through.
- If you keep the group ahead of you in sight throughout the round, you are avoiding slow play.
Golf spikes must be non-metallic.
Dress attired not allowed on the course:
- Sweat pants, sport shorts, short shorts or cut offs
- Shirts with lewd logos
- Tank tops or halter tops
- Alcohol consumed on course property must be purchased at Paragon.
- Excessive consumption will not be tolerated.