Paragon Golf and Country Club is a semiprivate golf course consisting of 18 of the finest golf holes in the heart of the valley. The course is situated in Kingston, Nova Scotia, Canada. Paragon Golf and Country Club is a full featured golf course with all the amenities including driving range and practice green. The golf course has played host to numerous local and Provincial tournaments. We strive to offer a course with excellent playing conditions and a friendly knowledgeable staff. Only 1.5 hours from Halifax, the Annapolis Valley offers a country lifestyle with amazing recreational opportunities, a quick drive to the Bay of Fundy, schools and hospitals.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Server/Mobile Cart Canteen worker would be responsible for assisting with food prep and sales through our canteen. The ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
Knowledge and Skills Required for the Position:
- Strong knowledge of food safety and safe handling
- Ability to work with kitchen equipment and appliances safely
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to handle cash and computer
- Ability to keep a clean workspace
- Ability to work with others as a cohesive group
- Ability to operate a golf cart safely
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Adhere to health and safety protocols
Communicate and provide superior customer service to our clients. Arrive happy to be at work everyday. Training will be provided for the mobile cart canteen as well as restaurant service. Would be required to have a food safe handling certificate.
We offer a flexible work schedule with the possibility of working up to full time hours.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted until April 1, 2021 at 11:59pm